Talented employees drive our success and truly are our most valuable resource. We actively recruit the best professionals in the technology industry and we are always on the lookout for highly skilled and motivated individuals to be a part of the ProStar team.
If you are interested in a rewarding position with ProStar Geocorp, please use the links below to email us your resume for either employment or internship.
ProStar Geocorp is looking for experienced sales professionals to join our growing sales team. The individual will be responsible for selling cloud and mobile software under the ProStar Geocorp portfolio.
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Identify new sales opportunities using enabled qualifying skills and tactics supported by a structured sales process (hunter)
- Generate revenue from new customers in assigned territory
- Establish and maintain good rapport and customer support to existing customers
- Provide continuous verbal and written updates on forecast, opportunity pipeline and territory plan
- Exercise judgment with defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Possess thorough knowledge of company, markets and products/services
- Be able to present the value proposition and demonstrate the solution to all levels within an organization
- Qualify a high volume of prospects in and out of the opportunity pipeline
- BA/BS degree is a must
- 4-5 years of relevant sales/ business development experience preferably in software sales
- Demonstrated ability to present effectively and to sell to a technical solution
- Strong skills in communication, negotiation, organization and teamwork
- Desire to work from a central location while travelling to support business needs
- Previous experience in a hunter role digging up new logo business through warm and cold leads
Winning Behaviors, Competencies, and Skills
- Customer centric philosophy and creative process of uncovering new contacts and leads
- 7-10 year quota carrying sales experience with a minimum of 4 years in the SaaS or subscription driven industry
- Superior attention to detail, ability to succeed working remotely, and solid time management skills
- Experience and rolodex in Oil & Gas or Construction & Engineering industry
- Problem solving attitude
- Automation of Sales Tools, CRM and Lead Tools preferred
- Job Type: Full Time
- Commission + Bonus structure along with quarterly performance bonuses: OTE 105 – 125K
- Full medical, vision, dental & short and long-term disability
- 401(k) retirement savings with company match
- Location: Remote
Full time position with benefits -NO recruiters-
Senior Mobile App Developer — Xamarin
Innovative Technology, People, and Culture
If working on advanced technology that will help save more lives sounds like the kind of thing that would inspire you to do your best work—we want to talk to you!
We’re looking for exceptional individuals in a range of fields – mobile application and cloud engineering. We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits with stock options in a publicly traded company. Join our team and be inspired and challenged and grow your career.
At ProStar, we design, develop, and deploy industry-leading software applications that aid in the locating and mapping of underground utility assets. ProStar is looking to add a senior mobile software developer to our team responsible for the development of the PointMan field data collection application on Android and iOS. The ProStar mobile application development team works closely with ProStar’s product management, and cloud development teams to create quality software that seamlessly integrates with ProStar’s other software services and that helps avoid utility strikes and save lives. Mobile developers on the team should be capable, flexible, and ready to collaborate and work closely with fellow team members. This position is based out of our Grand Junction, Colorado office, with remote candidates anywhere in north america being considered based on qualification and team fit.
Recent releases of our mobile app — https://pointman.com/features/
- Develop new user-facing features, Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, design patterns work with the technical lead, and the ProStar mobile application team to plan, design, and implement new features.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability and ease of use.
- Create, submit, and deploy product updates to the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- Work with Product Manager to gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Work with product support team to help troubleshoot issues with users in the field. This includes analyzing log files, providing in-app workarounds if possible, and fixing issues in the application when necessary.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Great understanding of C#,
- Android/iOS/Xamarin Forms mobile development. (Xamarin Forms is preferred but having Android or iOS specific experience is also welcome)
- Master’s degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- 3+ years development experience with C#
- 3+ years hands-on experience developing apps for iOS and/or Android.
- Minimum 2+ years Xamarin development experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience consuming Web Services (REST, JSON, XML)
- GIS related job experience
- AWS development experience
- Mobile application web view development
- Understanding of mobile application fundamentals: application lifecycle, mobile filesystem limitations, and permissions.
- Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy device integration.
- Publishing applications on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- Experience working with a remote team.
- All full-time employees are entitled to benefits under the Company’s insurance plans including health, dental, vision & life insurance.
- Employees are eligible to participate in and contribute to the company’s 401(k) plan which includes a company match. ProStar offers employees stock options. A stock option gives an employee the ability to buy shares of company publicaly traded stock. — https://www.prostarcorp.com/investor-sign-up/
- ProStar staff members enjoy teambuilding & plan hikes, dinners, and other group activities outside of the workplace. ProStar believes that having a healthy work and life balance is important. Employees enjoy 2 weeks of paid vacation per year as well 8 national holidays.
Full time position with benefits -NO recruiters-
At ProStar, we design, develop, and deploy industry-leading software applications that aid in locating and mapping underground utility assets. ProStar is looking to add a cloud developer to our cloud application team responsible for developing of the PointMan Pro cloud-based infrastructure mapping software. The ProStar cloud application team works closely with ProStar’s quality assurance, product management, and other development teams to create quality software that seamlessly integrates with ProStar’s other software services and meets our customers’ demands. Developers on the team should be capable, flexible, and ready to collaborate and work closely with fellow team members. This position is open for remote work or relocation and be based out of our Grand Junction, Colorado office.
- Build scalable, reliable, highly available, and multi-tenant cloud systems
- Development of verification, validation, and testing pipelines for microservices for mapping service
- Work closely with product team lead to prioritize and ship high-quality code into production
- Cooperation with QA, development, and sales teams in product-focused projects
- Develop new user-facing features and build reusable code and libraries for future usage
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and cooperate with the Product Manager to match visual design intent
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders in an agile fashion using JIRA
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create a website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices. Integrate data from various back-end services and databases via APIs
- Create and maintain inline software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cloud, ideally AWS / microservices architecture
- Exercise AWS best practices
- Experience with NestJS framework a plus
- Experience building beautiful UI components with React a plus
- Experience working with GIS data a plus!
Who You Are
- Have 2+ years of experience working as a software engineer
- Looking to work with a cross-functional team in a product-focused company
- Passionate about building technology at scale that impacts human lives and allows civil engineering and construction professionals to identify and map underground utilities
- You like working with the speed of a startup and enjoy the security of a publicly-traded company (TSXV: MAPS) (FSE: 5D00)). We have the best of both worlds.
- GREAT understanding of React and Node.js and their workarounds
- A solid understanding of how web applications work, including security, session management, and best development practices
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git Good, knowledge of browser rendering behavior, and performance
- Understanding cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Master degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
Full time position with benefits -NO recruiters-