Talented employees drive our success and truly are our most valuable resource. We actively recruit the best professionals in the technology industry and we are always on the lookout for highly skilled and motivated individuals to be a part of the ProStar team.
If you are interested in a rewarding position with ProStar Geocorp, please use the links below to email us your resume for either employment or internship.
ProStar Geocorp is looking for experienced sales professionals to join our growing sales team. The individual will be responsible for selling cloud and mobile software under the ProStar Geocorp portfolio.
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
Identify new sales opportunities using enabled qualifying skills and tactics supported by a structured sales process (hunter)
Generate revenue from new customers in assigned territory
Establish and maintain good rapport and customer support to existing customers
Provide continuous verbal and written updates on forecast, opportunity pipeline and territory plan
Exercise judgment with defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
Possess thorough knowledge of company, markets and products/services
Be able to present the value proposition and demonstrate the solution to all levels within an organization
Qualify a high volume of prospects in and out of the opportunity pipeline
BA/BS degree is a must
4-5 years of relevant sales/ business development experience preferably in software sales
Demonstrated ability to present effectively and to sell to a technical solution
Strong skills in communication, negotiation, organization and teamwork
Desire to work from a central location while travelling to support business needs
Previous experience in a hunter role digging up new logo business through warm and cold leads
Winning Behaviors, Competencies, and Skills
Customer centric philosophy and creative process of uncovering new contacts and leads
7-10 year quota carrying sales experience with a minimum of 4 years in the SaaS or subscription driven industry
Superior attention to detail, ability to succeed working remotely, and solid time management skills
Experience and rolodex in Oil & Gas or Construction & Engineering industry
Problem solving attitude
Automation of Sales Tools, CRM and Lead Tools preferred
Job Type: Full Time
Commission + Bonus structure along with quarterly performance bonuses: OTE 105 – 125K
Full medical, vision, dental & short and long-term disability
401(k) retirement savings with company match
PointMan Mobile App Developer
At ProStar, we design, develop, and deploy industry-leading software applications that aid in the locating and mapping of underground utility assets. ProStar is looking to add a software developer to our mobile application team responsible for the development of the PointMan field data collection application on Android and iOS. The ProStar mobile application development team works closely with ProStar’s quality assurance, product management, and other development teams to create quality software that seamlessly integrates with ProStar’s other software services and meets our customers demands. Mobile developers on the team should be capable, flexible, and ready to collaborate and work closely with fellow team members. This position is based out of our Grand Junction, Colorado office, with remote candidates being considered based on qualification and team fit.
• Contribute to the maintenance of the PointMan mobile application by identifying and fixing bugs and issues.
• Work with the product manager and the ProStar mobile application team to plan, design, and implement new features in the application.
• Create, submit, and deploy product updates to the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
• Stay up to date with changing development and product policies prescribed by Google and Apple, identifying and fixing compliance issues when necessary.
• Work with product support team to help troubleshoot issues with users in the field. This includes analyzing log files, providing in-app workarounds if possible, and fixing issues in the application when necessary.
• Android/iOS/Xamarin Forms mobile development. (Xamarin Forms is preferred but having Android or iOS specific experience is also welcome).
• GIS related job experience
• AWS development experience
• Mobile application web view development.
• Understanding of mobile application fundamentals: application lifecycle, mobile filesystem limitations, and permissions.
• Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy device integration.
• Publishing applications on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
• Experience working with a remote team.
• 401k with company match
• Stock Options
• Life Insurance
• 15 days Paid Time Off and National Holidays