The CGA along with their Data Reporting & Evaluation Committee published the only comprehensive accounting and analysis of damages to buried infrastructure in the U.S. and Canada. The DIRT Annual Report is based on data entered into the Damage Information Reporting Tool (DIRT) for a given year and is published in written form and as an interactive dashboard. The latest report included analysis of over 500,000 damages and near-miss events. The CGA also publishes supplemental reports that provide analysis on subsets of the entire data set. This allows for identification of unique characteristics and more targeted damage prevention improvement opportunities.
- Stonegate Capital Partners Updates Its Coverage on ProStarNovember 22, 2022
- LMI of Canada Adopts PointMan as Part of Its Certification Program for Professional Utility LocatorsOctober 20, 2022
- Alpha Wolf Trading Features Director of Sales Matt Dragon, ProStarOctober 20, 2022
- 2M Locating Adopts ProStar’s Solution to Enhance Their Utility Mapping OperationsSeptember 13, 2022
- Water Works Engineers Applies ProStar’s Solution To Map Water Distribution System ValvesSeptember 6, 2022