The CGA along with their Data Reporting & Evaluation Committee published the only comprehensive accounting and analysis of damages to buried infrastructure in the U.S. and Canada. The DIRT Annual Report is based on data entered into the Damage Information Reporting Tool (DIRT) for a given year and is published in written form and as an interactive dashboard. The latest report included analysis of over 500,000 damages and near-miss events. The CGA also publishes supplemental reports that provide analysis on subsets of the entire data set. This allows for identification of unique characteristics and more targeted damage prevention improvement opportunities.
- The Wall Street Resource Interviews ProStar CEO, Page TuckerJanuary 19, 2024
- ProStar Announces the Launch of an eStore to Facilitate Global Online Customer PurchasesJanuary 11, 2024
- ProStar Announces the Integration of PointMan with Rycom InstrumentsJanuary 8, 2024
- Sequire Spotlight Presents Prostar Holdings Inc (MAPPF): Revolutionizing Infrastructure ManagementOctober 26, 2023
- Ohio Cumberland Gas Company Adopts PointMan to Enhance Their Gas Line OperationsOctober 16, 2023