Page Tucker, CEO, ProStar, discusses how the vast network of roads, highways, and bridges that spans our nation is aging and in serious need of replacement and expansion. In the United States alone, approximately 2.5 million miles of paved roads and highways are relied on daily to support the nation’s commerce and commuting demands. What you may not know is there is also a vast subsurface network that we cannot see and is far greater in size – It is estimated that there are over 30 million miles of buried utilities that provide our vital resources including water, electricity, gas and telecommunications. As concerns arise over the safety and reliability of the surface infrastructure, the subsurface infrastructure should share equal concern. Every time repair, replacement,or expansion occurs on the surface systems, we risk damaging what lies below. In fact, every minute of every working day, a utility is severely damaged. To address this growing concern, state agencies, utility owners, and construction companies are turning to modern geospatial and mapping technologies. During this session we will explore how new technology is being implemented in Colorado to address the growing concerns associated to what lies below. Watch the full presentation below!
- The Wall Street Resource Interviews ProStar CEO, Page TuckerJanuary 19, 2024
- ProStar Announces the Launch of an eStore to Facilitate Global Online Customer PurchasesJanuary 11, 2024
- ProStar Announces the Integration of PointMan with Rycom InstrumentsJanuary 8, 2024
- Sequire Spotlight Presents Prostar Holdings Inc (MAPPF): Revolutionizing Infrastructure ManagementOctober 26, 2023
- Ohio Cumberland Gas Company Adopts PointMan to Enhance Their Gas Line OperationsOctober 16, 2023